Engagio Releases Second Edition of Account Based Marketing Best Practices Guide
Second Edition of The Clear and Complete Guide to Account Based Marketing (ABM) Incorporates 175+ Pages of Valuable Insights from Hundreds of Companies
December 18, 2018
SAN MATEO, Calif. – Dec. 18, 2018 – Engagio, a leading provider of an Account Based Marketing (ABM) platform, released the second edition of its ABM guide, incorporating everything the company has learned over the last three years about ABM. “The Clear & Complete Guide to Account Based Marketing, 2nd Edition” is the update to the industry’s definitive guidebook to help B2B marketers succeed with building a world-class ABM program. With over 70 percent new and fresh content, the updated guide comprises more than 175 pages and delivers the latest and greatest best practices in ABM.
“Today’s B2B organizations struggle to support the most important deals at their key accounts – which are the long, complex cycles that involve many stakeholders, departments, and disciplines,” said Jon Miller, CEO of Engagio. “Account Based Marketing is the key to winning and expanding the big deals, but too much information out there is theory and doesn’t tell B2B marketing professionals how to really implement ABM in their organization. The second edition of ‘The Clear & Complete Guide to Account Based Marketing’ is the guide to solving this problem.”
Available for immediate download, the guide includes how to select the right target accounts for each main style of ABM (Strategic, Scale, and Programmatic) as well as how to allocate the proper budget, time and resources to ABM with account entitlements. Additionally, readers learn:
- Why ABM is here to stay (and not just hype)
- Benefits and differences between three styles of ABM
- What account entitlements are, and how to plan for them
- How to use new methodologies like intent data and predictive scoring to choose your target accounts
- Ways to cut through the noise to successfully engage with executives
- How to leverage popular marketing channels and tactics to drive ABM engagement (and why advertising presents enormous risk)
- Everything you need to know about marketing orchestration, including step-by-step guidance to launching plays
- Specific ways to measure ABM, and the new metrics required
- How to secure funding for ABM and align internal teams accordingly
- Details on successful ABM pilot programs, and how to get started fast
- Strategies for creating better sales and marketing alignment around ABM
- Breakdown of roles, skills, and responsibilities required for your ideal ABM team
- An entirely new way of looking at ABM technology, including an RFP guide and market map
Engagio has worked with hundreds of companies and executed thousands of ABM campaigns, giving them invaluable lessons and insights into what works and what doesn’t. The guide was authored by Jon Miller, founder and CEO of Engagio as well as co-founder of Marketo.
To download the second edition of “The Clear & Complete Guide to Account Based Marketing,” visit: https://info.engagio.com/clear-and-complete-guide-to-account-based-marketing.html.
Engagio is built for marketers, by marketers. As a company, we believe in making our customers successful by providing them with solutions that help orchestrate quality growth at scale.
Engagio’s Account Based Marketing Automation Platform enables B2B marketers to execute and measure account-centric programs in one complete solution. Revenue teams can track which accounts are engaging, know where to focus time and resources, and have a shared understanding of program impact. Our platform grows with you as your ABM strategy and business needs evolve.
Backed by leading venture investors and headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Engagio was named as one of the Top 10 Best Small Companies to Work For in the Bay Area, and is on the JMP Securities 2018 Hot 100 List of Privately Held Software Companies. Engagio was also selected as a 2017 Red Herring Top 100 North America and Global Top 100 winner. To learn more, visit www.engagio.com.
All trademarks recognized.