Top 5 Can’t Miss Account Based Marketing Activities at Dreamforce
Account Based Marketing will be a hot topic again at Dreamforce. But how do you plan your days to maximize all of the educational and networking opportunities? Engagio is here to help! Read this blog to understand how to make the most out of your time while you are in San Francisco.
Top 5 Can’t-Miss ABM Activities:
Take a break from the conference and join us at Tabletop Tap House to unwind, eat a hot meal, and mingle with B2B marketers. Don’t miss out on:
- Escaping to paradise at our ABM Aloha Reception on 9/26 from 6:00 – 8:00pm
- Seeing a demo of our NEW ABM platform
- Meeting with an ABM Expert to get your tough questions answered
2. Engagio Customer Events: Tuesday, 9/25 – Thursday, 9/27 (must be an Engagio customer to attend)
- Customer Roadmap Breakfast: Hear about Engagio’s product roadmap while enjoying a hot breakfast on 9/26 from 8:00am – 9:30am.
- Share Best Practices: Participate in a small group coaching session with other customers to get the most out of Engagio
- Multi-Touch Attribution Session:
Discover best practices on multi-touch marketing attribution and how to understand the impact of your ABM initiatives. Includes free lunch on 9/27 from 12:00pm – 1:30pm.
Get the latest on ABM from the ABM Leadership Alliance! The day will be filled with ABM best practice sessions including one from Engagio CMO, Heidi Bullock, on “ABM for CMOs and the Need for Change”.
Dance the night away at a fully immersive LED nightclub. Meet fellow B2B marketers while enjoying great food, live DJs, and entertainment!
5. If you are attending the Dreamforce conference, here are some sessions to add to your agenda: (must have a full conference badge in order to attend)
#1 ABM: Top CXOs on ABM Jon Miller, Engagio CEO – Wed, 9/26 at 1:00pm
The ABM Playbook for World-Class Marketing Teams – Thurs, 9/27 at 11:30am
The ABCs of ABM ft. Heidi Bullock, Engagio CMO – Thurs, 9/27 at 1:00pm
Sriracha for ABM: 3 Ways to Spice Up Your ABM Initiatives – Fri, 9/28 at 11:15am