You’ve heard the hype all year: Account Based Marketing is red hot. ABM is the next big thing in B2B marketing. ABM is what all the cool marketers are doing.
This joke from Joe Chernov sums it up best:
Q: How do you know two B2B marketers are talking about Account Based Marketing?
A: Their lips are moving.
Well, now it’s time to move beyond the hype; it’s time to stop talking and start doing Account Based Marketing. It’s time to answer things like:
- How do you actually implement ABM in your organization?
- What are the best practices used by top companies?
- How can you best navigate the rough waters of change management?
The Clear & Complete Guide to Account Based Marketing is your answer
Easy to read and loaded with 124 pages of worksheets, charts, and thought leadership from ABM experts, Engagio’s Clear and Complete Guide to Account Based Marketing will quickly become your go-to resource to answer all these questions and more.
Here’s just some of what you’ll to learn:
- How to align sales and marketing around the target accounts that are most likely to deliver revenue.
- Tips for developing account insights so that your interactions are always relevant and resonant.
- Best practices for ABM tactics including events, direct mail, social media, account development, advertising, and personalization.
- The right metrics to measure what works in ABM and prove that marketing is making an impact.
- How to make ABM work in the real world, including the people, processes, technologies and attitudes that make ABM programs successful.
Get Your Copy Today
If your company is practicing ABM or figuring out how to make the transition, this could well be the most important guide you’ll ever read.
Let’s get to work. Download The Clear and Complete Guide to Account Based Marketing today!
Table of Contents
Introduction: Seizing the biggest deals, p. 3
Part I: From lead-centric to account-centric marketing, p.4
Part II: The 6 ABM processes, p. 27
- Select accounts, p. 29
- Discover contacts and map to your account, p. 43
- Develop account insights, p. 47
- Generate account-relevant messages and content, p. 55
- Deliver account-specific interactions, p. 62
- Orchestrate account-focused plays, p. 78
Part III Metrics: measuring account progress, p. 88
- Coverage, p. 93
- Awareness, p. 94
- Engagement, p. 95
- Reach, p. 100
- Influence, p. 101
Part IV Implementing ABM: the road to success, p. 103
Conclusion: An ideas whose time has come, p. 119
ABM Experts, p. 122