Account Based Marketing can encompass everything that B2B marketers do to support sales at target accounts, from selecting accounts to gathering intelligence, creating personalized interactions and:
- Selecting and prioritizing account lists
- Generating new contacts within those accounts
- Gathering account intelligence
- Building account plans
- Running account-focused field marketing events
- Prospecting into new relationships
- Engaging accounts online
- Creating account-relevant content
- Personalizing ads, emails and social media posts
- Measuring and reporting on engagements and interactions
Which of these ABM activities are you doing at your organization?
PS: What to learn more about ABM? Check out our online guide to all-things related to Account Based Marketing.