Account-based marketing (ABM) is quickly becoming the next big thing in B2B marketing. In fact, the ITSMA says that “ABM delivers the highest Return on Investment of any B2B marketing strategy or tactic. Period.”
We put together this easy-to-understand presentation to help you see why ABM is generating so much buzz, and to get practical tips for launching or scaling your ABM programs. You’ll learn best practices for understanding target accounts, orchestrating integrated account plans, and measuring the impact of your ABM efforts.
A few of the key “tweetable take-aways” from the presentation:
- Different deal types require different types of marketing support: ABM is for large, enterprise named accounts; traditional demand generation is for territory-based SMB. Click to tweet.
- Engagio’s definition of Account-Based Marketing: A strategic approach that coordinates personalized marketing and sales efforts to open doors and deepen engagement at specific accounts. Click to tweet.
- ABM = focus = zero waste, better results. Click to tweet.
- ABM delivers the highest ROI of any B2B marketing strategy or tactic. Click to tweet.
- Great ABM requires great account knowledge; create content that the right people in your target companies actually like to read and share. Click to tweet.
- There is no magic campaign or channel or ABM; success comes from a mix of integrated tactics. Click to tweet.
- The “law of large numbers” breaks down in account-based marketing; measure ABM success via engagement and lift. Click to tweet.