The Clear & Complete Guide to
Account Based Sales Development
Register to get your free download!
We value your privacy.
Sales Development is a tough job, and it’s only getting tougher:
Now it’s time to move beyond the hype:
- Over-automation and ‘robo-spam’ are driving people to ignore your messages
- Buying teams are getting larger and more complex
- The number of prospecting channels is exploding
The answer to these challenges and more is Account Based Sales Development. ABSD is not just the engine of the Account Based Everything model that’s sweeping through B2B: it’s the engine of a kind of hyper-growth that very few companies have ever experienced.
Kick ‘Robo-Spam’ to the Curb and Drive More Pipeline Than Ever
The Clear & Complete Guide to Account Based Sales Development is your trusted guidebook for the ABSD Revolution.
Easy to read and loaded with 142 pages of worksheets, charts, and best practices from today’s leading Sales experts, The Clear and Complete Guide to Account Based Sales Development normally costs $19.95, but you can download it for free by filling out the form!
You will discover how Account Based Sales Development really is better than the old garden variety sales development. For example, ABSD is:
- Targeted – aimed at selected, named accounts, not huge, undifferentiated leads lists
- Personalized – based on relevant, crafted conversations instead of standard, one-size-fits-all scripts
- Multi-channel – maximizing reach by using all channels, not massive spamming campaigns
- Integrated – a coordinated effort supported by the entire organization, not another silo
- Strategic – with less emphasis on short-term calls-to-action such as demos and more on high-value engagements such as meetings to share insights or trends
Here is just some of what you’ll learn in our new ABSD Guide:
- The Who, What and Where of Account Based Sales Development
- The incredible power of Account Based Sales Development “Plays.”
- What truly personalized and relevant outreach looks like (hint: nothing like “robo-spam”).
- The real role of data in building profiles and personas.
- Why “human email” is the must-have weapon in your sales development arsenal.
- How team selling concepts will take your prospecting to the next level and beyond.
Managing a Sales Development Team
You’ll also get detailed metrics and benchmarks you can use to build and manage a professional sales development team that consistently delivers the big opportunities. Get our guide to answer questions such as:
- How many SDRs do I need?
- What should I pay my SDRs?
- How should I set quotas?
- What are the best ways to hire SDRs?
- What works for onboarding, training and coaching?
- How long should SDRs work before I promote them?
- What activities should my SDRs be doing?
- …and more!
This guide could be the beginning of an exciting new phase of your career.
Time to prospect and sell. Register to get your free download now.